Get Ready to
Walk the Plank!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What IS Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream?
2. What makes YoHoHo! the PUREST ice cream in Lake County?
3. How do we make over 50 different flavors?
1. The secret to our creamy ice cream is all in the 16% farm fresh buttercream base and rapid freezing of the mixture -321 degrees F. The liquid nitrogen causes the fat and the water particles to stay very small (science people!), giving the ice cream its creamy consistency. The goal is to avoid ice crystals – what you find in cheap scooped ice cream and when you make ice milk.
2. Our base is sourced locally, contains 16% butter cream (higher than Haggan-Dazs). It contains only 7 ingredients. ZERO high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives, only stabilizers needed to keep the mixture mixed.
3. We use over 50 Gourmet Monin Pure Cane Sugar Syrups. NO high fructose corn syrup, NON-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan all natural. We also offer ZERO calorie Monin selection as well and endless mix-ins!